Sunday, January 13, 2013

Living 44 ...

... was a blessing in most ways (or is that disguises?): 

Midwinter 2012 into Spring ... 


Sadie dog loves her walks ... 


  (San Francisco)
  
Spending more time on Justin Drive ... 


Dad + I starting our Jimboy's tradition ... 



First Superbowl partee (in years) at Gay + Brad's: oh the FOOD! 


The Triplett kids are my fave models =) ... 


(Folsom, CA) 

I like bits ... 


More time with my BFF Gay ... 


Bought a new sign ...


I heart discovering new places  (and new food to eat) ... 

I heart my time at Mom + Dad's: 



Dad's Orchids are amazing ...



Beauty is everywhere ...

Spring into Summer: 


(There was a gifted trip to Disneyland from Mi Triplett Familia but that deserves an entire post on it's own) ... 





Moved into garage studio (right after my neighbor George died  ~ Rest in Peace)  ...



Working ... 




A visit to Cherokee Park ... 



BFF time with mah Mary ... 



You know I like photobooths ... 



I read + take notes at the bookstore ... 



Denio's is magical ... 



Thrift Stores are magical too ...

I treasure my Foodie adventures with my Auntie BFF: 



(all from The Eatery in West Sacramento) 




( Disco Ryan Fries) 



(S'Mores) 

Ah Summer: 



Wait what's that ... 



Burgers + Beers is SO Summer ... 



Then Ash graduated ...

Went Wine Tasting with the Grrrls at the Old Sugar Mill on the Delta ...





Had a bit of a picnic (yup I had to make the pic larger) ...



Playing with a new toy ... 



The old buildings are breathtaking ... 



Exploring was breathtaking as well ... 



Happy (by Sistah Maria) ... 



Watching Over ... 





 Spent time with dear Stephanie ... 




 Father's Day Cupcake ... 

 More shooting with my Triplett kids ... 



Thank YOU Lauren! 

Love the light in + around mah house: 





Shooting With Thrift Store Bits ... 




Gifted Mannequin from my BFF Gay ...




4th of July Parade ... 



Gay + I Hung out with our Dear Sistah Lani + her daughter Maia and Hubby Rich ...

(Pic by Rich Neumann) 


Maia likes Spam ... 

First paid photo shoot: 









Home cooked meals are the best: 




Dinner + a movie with my Auntie BFF ... 



Brunch with Ash  ... 



Photo shooting with Ash ... 







Rest in Peace my beloved Auntie Deanna ~ thank you for always believing in me + I miss you ... 

HEART my new lens: 



First Tests: 











I HEART The Hideaway Bar + Grill ... and this definition ...

Paraded a bit with my beloved Dad in Oakland: 










Heinold's First & Last Chance: 






Oh we were there for a party ... 



Next there was Fall into Early Winter ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment